Monday, January 24, 2011

Snow Daze

I was on the brink of outright madness.  A man pushed to the edge- an animal backed into a corner.  Ready to.....okay so my fiction writing needs help but that was a memorable start.  I stayed in, got a lot of TDL stuff accomplished.  Though I already have a sizable list and it has only been a week or so.  X-Box was my friend and I have a full set-up to practice, play and record in my apartment.  I played a lot of bass, but played even more drums.  It is a digital set so the annoyance level is very low compared to an acoustic set.  I walked up to the tattoo shop I intern at.  I am finishing up a piece in several stages of healing.  Not much more then that happened.  I found out I may or may not stay with my record label- I know it makes no sense but that's how it feels when it comes to dealing with these soul-sucking corporate jerks.  I swear, after today I could just put down my bass and never play again and be content.  Then I promptly smack myself! No way would I ever put my bass down unless it was made a crime.  It seem the folks at ****/*** are trying to make it such.  Well I have two words to say.  See-Ya!   Yeah, being trapped and dealing with business is a nightmare.  Especially so when it's creative or unique.  Lesson Learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment