Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just Another Day

What does it mean when one would rather do (business) work or school work over doing what they are most passionate about. What I'm describing could just be the proverbial rut. Some could also pose that I'm maturing. I learned a long time ago when I had to put down the toys and be a big boy. It's like I can't play one note, snap one picture or write one rhyme. I hate this state of absolute shit. There's no better way to put it- when u feel like it and constantly don't give one. Absolutely everything today was prepared, contrived and pre-packaged. I'm getting a bit more than annoyed with all the crap in this town and society. It seems the idiots have taken over every possible position requiring thought,-- something they desperately need to learn how to do. Oh well, just another night and another morning and so on and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment